I love a good copycat Starbucks recipe. When I tried the Starbucks honey almond milk cold brew for the first time, I knew I needed to make this at home. This copycat Starbucks honey almond milk cold brew recipe is absolutely going to be my summer cold brew drink.
Starbucks cold brew recipes are some of my favorite Starbucks recipes to make at home. Homemade cold brew is so easy to make, or, for the price of one Starbucks cold brew, you can buy your own at the store.
You might also like: Homemade Maple Latte
What cold brew did I buy? STōK Cold-Brew from Aldi! This is my favorite store-bought cold brew if I'm not making my own.
Want to easily make your own cold brew? This cold brew maker from Amazon is my ride or die for making cold brew at home.
HONEY ALMOND MILK COLD BREW INGREDIENTS
So, it may be mind-blowing, but the ingredients are in the name!
- Cold Brew
- Honey - here's a tip for pouring honey into your cold brew, I dissolve a bit of honey in a bit of hot water, or else you end up with honey chunks in your coffee!
- Almond Milk
You can absolutely substitute the almond milk for the milk of choice.
WANT MORE COPYCAT STARBUCKS RECIPES?
Who doesn't love Starbucks recipes to make at home? Some recipes are so easy to make at home, you'll be addicted to getting your Starbucks fix all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Starbucks Vanilla Latte
- Easy Iced Caramel Macchiato
PIN IT FOR LATER!
STARBUCKS HONEY ALMOND MILK COLD BREW
- 8-12 oz. cold brew depending on how strong you like your coffee
- 1 tbsp honey I dissolve mine in a bit of hot water to make a honey syrup
- ½ c. almond milk more or less depending on your liking
- In a glass over ice, pour your cold brew, honey and almond milk.
- Stir and enjoy!