This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FieryFallFlavors #GreenMountainGringo #CheckOutOurBackside
This queso dip recipe on the grill is the perfect fall appetizer idea. It's amazing if you're looking for tailgate dip recipes made on the grill or just an easy and SUPER addicting appetizer. Like my family, all 6 of us, did a fairly decent job of clearing this tin of grilled queso. Plus, Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa is the perfect salsa to make this recipe with!
This grilled queso recipe is a perfect fall appetizer recipe
This grilled queso recipe takes minimal prep time, and only about 15 - 20 minutes on the grill and it's done. No need to put the oven on, it cooks perfectly on the top rack of the grill so you can absolutely cook your other favorite grilling recipes while this dip is cooking.
This is a perfect tailgating dip recipe, you can easily prep the cheese in advance, assemble it when you are tailgating and then throw it on the grill for about 15 - 20 minutes. Pair it with Green Mountain Gringo® Tortilla Strips, and oh my gosh. I could eat this every day I think.
green mountain gringo salsa review
This Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa is the perfect salsa on its own or for any of your favorite recipes, like this grilled queso or even one of my favorite recipes, this fool-proof slow-cooker salsa chicken. It's available at most major retailers, but you can find your exact one, here.
Their ingredients are high quality and you can totally taste the difference in their product. Green Mountain Gringo® has had a long history of providing delicious products with truly clean ingredient labels. They even encourage people to "Check Out Our Backside," to explore the full list of clean ingredients.
How to make this easy queso dip recipe on the grill
As I said before, you're going to want to cube ½ block of cheese melt and ½ block of pepper jack cheese. This breaks down to about 2 cups of cheese melt and ½ cup of pepper jack.
Place that into a bread loaf tin, top one seeded and diced jalapeno, 1.5 cup of Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa and that's it! The salsa is perfectly chunky so you don't have to chop up all these veggies to add in. The salsa has you covered on that!
Want more easy fall recipes?
Pin this grilled queso recipe for later!
Queso Dip on the Grill
- ½ block cubed cheese melt this is about 2 cups
- ½ block of pepper jack this is about ½ cup
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 ½ cups Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa
- Start your grill and let it heat up to about 350°F
- While your grill is heating, cube ½ block of cheese melt and ½ block of pepper jack cheese. This breaks down to about 2 cups of cheese melt and ½ cup of pepper jack.
- Place that into a bread loaf tin, top one seeded and diced jalapeno, 1.5 cups of Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa.
- Place on the top rack of the grill and shut the lid. Cook for 15 minutes, give it a stir and then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve with Green Mountain Gringo® Original Tortilla Strips and enjoy!