This post is sponsored by ALDI, but all thoughts + opinions are my own. This gluten-free pumpkin spice bundt cake is so good. It’s the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice. The best part? It’s super easy because it’s made with the liveGfree Gluten-Free Yellow Baking Mix from ALDI. No worrying if you accidentally added too much baking soda annnnnnd you don’t have to worry about gluten-free conversions.
I love pumpkin flavor things, but certain recipes call for too much pumpkin, it’s just get to be way too rich. And I feel like that’s easy to do. But, using just one can of the Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Pumpkin was perfect. That and using their Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice. Not too rich, but they both add the perfect amount of flavor.
I mean, I love ALDI in general, but their baking aisle is just absolutely fantastic… that and the ALDI Finds aisle of home goods. You never know what you need until you walk down that aisle. But you can easily find everything you need for this recipe all with one trip to your local ALDI. Have you been to ALDI? You can find your nearest ALDI through this link here. After you head there, I want to hear about your experience and see your creations! You can comment below, tag me on Instagram, or on Facebook!
Baking this cake leaves your house/apartment smelling amaaaaaaaazing. Exactly like fall.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Electronic Mixer
- 1 Large Size Bowl
- 1 Medium Size Bowl
- 1 Small Size Bowl
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
- 1 box liveGfree Gluten Free Yellow Baking Mix
- ¼ c. White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Packed Light Brown Sugar
- ½ c. Oil
- ¼ c. Milk of choice
- 4 large Eggs At Room Temperature
- 1 can Baker's Corner 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Oil/Butter to coat the bundt cake pan
Maple Syrup Glaze
- 1 c Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Specially Selected Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Milk of choice
- 2 tsp Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your granulated sugar, brown sugar and oil.
- One at a time, add all 4 of your eggs. Be sure each egg is fully mixed in before cracking the other.
- With the mixer still going, spoon in your pumpkin and mix until fully incorporated.
- In a separate medium size bowl, combine your gluten-free yellow baking mix, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Lightly whisk together.
- Alternating between your dry mix (baking mix + spices) and your milk, mix those into the wet mix (sugar, oil + pumpkin). Once it is fully blended, pour your mix into your greased baking pan.
- Bake your bundt cake for 55 minutes, and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes after.
Maple Syrup Glaze
- In a bowl, sift your powdered sugar and then combine with maple syrup, milk, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Once your bundt cake is completely cooled, pour your glaze over the top. Slice your cake and enjoy!