These Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos are quickly becoming a rotation in our list of healthy weeknight dinners for two. They are so delicious, and the shrimp cooks in about 8 minutes in the air fryer. Not to mention prep time for these tacos is super quick. This is like a 10 minute dinner.
WHAT GOES INTO THESE AIR FRYER BREADED SHRIMP
I have the Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning in my spice cabinet. So, making these air fryer breaded shrimp is super easy. It's a total of 4 ingredients.
- Shrimp: I buy my shrimp fresh from ALDI, I've always really liked the taste and texture of it. I'm usually kinda picky about shrimp. Not because I'm some shrimp connoisseur, but because I'm slowly working my way to liking shrimp.
- Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning: Like I said, I bought this at my local Trader Joe's. However, Muy Delish has a recipe for homemade chili lime seasoning that you could always use, too!
- Garlic Powder
- Bread Crumbs: If you are gluten-free, or prefer eating gluten-free, you can always use your favorite GF breadcrumbs. I use regular, plain breadcrumbs that I always keep in the cabinet.
WHAT DO YOU TOP THESE SHRIMP TACOS WITH?
I like to keep mine simple, top it with some cabbage, jalapenos, maybe some avocado and definitely some salsa. If you haven't made my recipe, The Best Salsa Ever........ seriously. Get on that.
Here are some other toppings ideas for your air fryer shrimp tacos.
- Cilantro Lime Slaw - Gimme Some Oven
- Avocado Crema - Inquiring Chef
- Pickled Red Onion - Love and Lemons
WANT MORE HEALTHY DINNER IDEAS FOR TWO?
You know I'm just cooking for two in the apartment, so I've got a whole roster of easy weeknight dinner recipes for two.
- ZUCCHINI PIZZA BOATS
- SPICY CHICKEN CURRY WITH GREEK YOGURT
- EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- BBQ GROUND TURKEY STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
- GROUND TURKEY ITALIAN STUFFED PEPPERS
GRAB THE RECIPE BELOW AND SAVE THIS IMAGE TO PINTEREST FOR LATER!
AIR FRYER SHRIMP TACOS
- air fryer
- 1 lb shrimp
- ⅓ c. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp chili lime seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Pat your shrimp dry, and place into a large bowl. Pour in your oil, bread crumbs and seasoning.
- Toss together until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Cook in a single layer in your air fryer for 8 minutes.
- Assemble your tacos and enjoy!