Thank you Electric Blue Food for this very flattering nomination! I am so excited to be introduced to so many new bloggers through this experience.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Well, number 1 is already done… So onto 11 facts about myself!
- I am the oldest of 3, and I have two little brothers. (Hello Brian and Tommy)
- I hope to one day travel to almost every single country in the world, and state in the United States. So far I have gone to 14 states and 3 countries other than the US.
- I love popcorn. I can sit and eat an entire bowl of it, and have that for my meal. Seriously, I eat popcorn everyday.
- I have ran a half marathon, a 10k, and a 5k. Sadly, I don’t think my knees and ankles will allow me to run anymore races. So I’ve gotten into HIIT workouts, cycling and yoga.
- I have been following a ton of blogs ever since high school, and just built up the confidence to start one of my own.
- Drawing and crafting is also a huge hobby of mine. I love going to Goodwill or thrift stores and re-purposing items.
- I am trying to go Dairy-Free as of this week. Little by little I am going to start replacing the dairy in my diet with other substitutes.
- I had a bone cyst in my arm when I was little. Now I have cadaver mixed with fake bone in my left humerus. The amount of times I heard the joke “There’s nothing humerus about that, is there?!” was absurd, yet also funny every time.
- I somewhat speak German. I was very close to minoring in it, but I would have had to stay an extra semester. An extra semester for a German minor just wasn’t worth the money at U of I.
- Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy, The Breakfast Club and Guardians of the Galaxy are among my top favorite movies.
- I love love love to read. College kind of killed my love to read. The last thing I wanted to do after sitting reading slides for a lecture was read more. I just wanted to veg out and watch Netflix and not comprehend anything. However, now that I am graduated, I have picked up reading for leisure once again.
Here are the questions Electric Blue Food had asked me
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- I decided to start a blog because I have always wanted to. I have always loved cooking and the idea of blogging. Finally, once I graduated college, I decided to start one.
- What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you?
- One of the most exciting yet terrifying things that has happened to me was walking across the stage at college graduation. The reason why I say it was exciting yet terrifying was because of my future. I still have no clue really what the future has to hold, and for someone who always has everything planned out- that’s terrifying. However, it’s also incredibly exciting at the same time.
- What is your favorite colour?
- I would have to go with light blue- despite of my blog name “Red Velvet Snow”
- What is your favorite book?
- Now this is a hard question. I have read so many books it is so hard to decide. Recently, I just finished Amy Poehler’s book “Yes Please.” I really enjoyed that and the lessons she had written for her readers.
- What kind of music do you like?
- I like almost anything and everything. Depending on my mood is how I decide what to listen to. In the summer, I like to listen to country music. While working out, I listen to terrible rap and upbeat music. It all really depends!
- What are your next travel plans?
- Hopefully going somewhere tropical.
- Sweet or savoury?
- Sweet, always sweet.
- Cats or dogs?
- Dogs- I love ’em!
- How do you keep healthy?
- I try to workout as often as possible, I always always drink a gallon of water a day, and I try my best to make healthy choices
- What is your favorite object in your house?
- I would say my favorite object is outside of my house, and it is our front porch chairs! I love sitting out there and reading, doing work, or hanging out with my family.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- That’s a tough question because I feel like I’ve only experienced a sliver of the world! However, I do love the city of Chicago… so I think I would just stay put where I am.
The bloggers I nominate for this award are…
- Nad Loves to Cook
- This Crazy Craft Life
- Dinner for (N)one
- Cooking Up the Pantry
- Spill the Beans
- Lea and Jay
- Muscle Made Meals
- Cook with Mir
- Just Souled Out
- Fab on a Dime
Now, if anyone I nominated do not want to partake in this- that is completely fine. This is a token of my gratitude for the kind words you all have given me, and it is an appreciation of your blog! Also, the order means nothing. I think incredibly highly of you all, as well as all of the bloggers out there.
If you do wish to participate in this, here are the 11 questions I have for you to answer…
- When did you start blogging, and what got you started?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite meal?
- If you had to trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
- What do you do with your free time?
- What inspired your blog name?
- What period in time would you like to live in?
- What are three words that describe you?
- If you could live in any book, TV, or movie- which one would it be?
- Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are the first 5 things on it?
- What’s your favorite item of clothing in your closet at the moment?
Thank you so much again to Electric Blue Food for the nomination! I am so flattered. Once again, even if you do not wish to partake, please take this nomination with the utmost respect!