Let’s not forget that aaaaaaaactual St. Patrick’s Day is Friday, and wasn’t actually this past weekend. So, buck up, and get ready for round 2 of celebrations. What better way to get into the celebrating mood than a list of Irish cocktails? If that isn’t music to your ears… I think you’re in the wrong place.
- Irish Coffee— because this is such a staple, and when you think waking up on St. Patrick’s Day (or a day of celebrations) you think starting off your day with some Irish coffee.
- Irish Mule— this is what I made the other week, and was inspired by Meghan from Fox and Briar. I love Moscow Mules, and I love putting twists on them (peep my white wine moscow mules here!)
- Irish Mojito— let’s keep with the mint theme, as I show you this Irish Mojito. How good does this sound???
- The Irish Maid— this drink, similar to the mojito and mule, sounds so refreshing. Let’s drink this and forget that there’s a massive snow storm making it’s way through the US.
- Bailey’s Shamrock Shake— YOU. GUYS. I mean the name alone…. do I need to say anything else?
Looking for a way to make that Bailey’s Shamrock Shake a liiiiiiiittle bit more low cal? Replace the ice cream with Mint Chip Halo Top… if you haven’t tried Halo Top already, I highly suggest it.