The days are getting shorter and the mornings are getting colder. It seems like cruel and unusual punishment to make yourself get out of bed in the morning. So, if you don’t haaaaaaaaave to get out of bed, why get out of bed?
With the weather in Chicago being so warm, I keep forgetting that Thanksgiving is in like 2 weeks, and aka it’s basically Christmas! Extreme? Dramatic? Kind of, but I’m excited! In the past, my brothers and I have gone Black Friday shopping, butttttttt the Kelly way. We go at like 5 pm on Black Friday. No dealing with crowds, by that point a lot of stuff is already folded and put back.
But, why wait until Black Friday or even Cyber Monday? Also, why leave the comfort of your own home? There’s great deals that are on the internet even before Black Friday and wayyyy before Cyber Monday. I’ve gathered a wishlist for myself but also some items on there that I already have that I think would be great gifts for honestly anyone. Here’s a holiday 2016 wishlist!
- JORD Watch; I love the look of the wood compared to the traditional metal and leather watches– shop my watch and more here Women’s Watch Shop + Men’s Watch Shop
- Cast Iron Skillet; like this one from Target
- Coffee Mugs; for the pineapple obsessed, pun obsessed (like myself), and travel obsessed
- Electric Tea Kettle; I got one of these last year for Christmas. I love it.
- French Press; I have this one, the coffee tastes great and it gives you another excuse to use your super awesome electric tea kettle
- Chunky Knit Blanket; like this one, this one, or this one that’s fuzzy AND knit!
- Pajama Set; I bought my first pajama set last year and love them. This one from H&M and this flannel night shirt from Nordstrom Rack are my top 2 favorite for this winter.
- iPad Air 2– I absolutely love my iPad and would recommend it to anyone.
- Robe- cause I know i’m not alone in saying this, robe time is the best time. I am eyeing this fuzzy long one from Nordstrom Rack
- KitchenAid Mixer- after getting mine last year for Christmas, my life has forever changed for the better.
On top of that? I’ve made this suuuuuuper yummy vegetable and turkey sausage crustless quiche. Plus it’s healthy for you. A healthy breakfast in bed + coffee + online shopping? Do you need much more in life?
Below you’ll find both my holiday wish list as well as the recipe for this hash brown veggie quiche!
*this post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches*
Holiday Shopping + Breakfast in Bed: Wishlist 2016
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups cooked vegetables
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 cup cooked turkey sausage
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a pie pan
- Cook your vegetables in a frying pan until fully sauteed. Roughly 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk your eggs and milk together
- Pour our eggs into your greased pie pan, then pour in 3 cups mixed sauteed veggies and 1 cup cooked turkey sausage
- Cook for 25 minutes, or until the middle is fully cooked