Even if you don’t like football, you can’t deny that Super Bowl Sunday is a great excuse to host or go to a party, eat some great food, have some cocktails and spend time with family and friends.
This post today is dedicated to some of my favorite food blogs across the internet and some of my favorite dip recipes of theirs!
- How Sweet It Is- This was the first food blog I ever followed and was a huge inspiration! Recently, I made her Homemade French Onion Dip. For all you onion lovers, yes, we are out there, this dip is your heaven.
- Add A Pinch- This was the first Buffalo Chicken Dips I’ve ever made. It is always a hit whenever I bring it to parties. I especially love that this recipe involves Bleu Cheese. The combination of the buffalo, cheese, ranch and bleu cheese is so delicious.
- Lemon Tree Dwelling- This Cobb Dip is seriously addictive. Everything you love about a Cobb Salad on a chip? Uh, yes please.
- Damn Delicious- Slow Cooker Corn Dip. I made this for a party and everyone loved it!
- Averie Cooks- Pizza Dip… warm ooey gooey cheese, red sauce, pepperoni… Do I have to say anything else?
- One Good Thing- This Mexicorn Dip is a great addition to go along with your salsa and guac!
- Five Heart Home- Dill Dip is a great alternative to ranch to dip your veggies in! I love love love Dill Dip.
Well, it isn’t fully dedicated to other bloggers- here are a two recipes of my own!
This weekend, my four friends are turning 23, so we are having a Michael Jordan themed party on Saturday along with a Super Bowl party on Sunday. I will for sure being writing a Weekend Bites come Monday! Happy Super Bowl Sunday, and happy snacking!